1) This Immortal Coil - Ostia (by Bonnie Prince Billy) / The Dark age of love (Ici D'Ailleurs, 2009)
2) Wereju - Halo wrapped in thorns / The way of the cross (Idrone Park, 2009)
3) Infinite Body - Sunshine / Carve out the face of my god (Post Present Medium, 2010)
4) Coil - Ostia (The Death of Pasolini) / Horse Rotorvator (Force & Form, 1986)
5) Yellow Swans - Going Places / Going Places (Type, 2010)
6) Yellow Swans - Limited space / Going Places (Type, 2010)
7) Neurosis & Jarboe - Seizure / Neurosis & Jarboe (Neurot, 2003)
Link for last week's show: http://rapidshare.com/files/347258768/klang310110.mp3.html
Photography by Francesca Woodman
Daring to lift my eyes
towards the dry treetops,
I don't see God, but his light
is immensely shining.
Of all the things I know
my heart feels only this:
I'm young, alive, alone,
my body consuming itself.
I briefly rest in the tall grasses
of a river bank, under bare
trees, then move along beneath
clouds to live out my young days.
Pier Paolo Pasolini
[from Il Stroligut, n. 1, Casarsa, August 1945]